HORU September 10, 2016

<p>“Every football game we have a theme for our tailgate. So this week, since we’re playing Howard and they’re from Texas, we’re having a big Texan BBQ. We all made cowboy hats and matching t-shirts, and the head of our tailgate is Tequila Bob. He's the one that orchestrates all of this. Basically, my whole family has gone to Rutgers so we are very enthusiastic about this stuff. I bring all my friends here for the tailgates, we always have an amazing spread of food, and the chili is the best. That’s in two weeks though, so be sure to come back for some chili. We all love Rutgers and it’s just been really, really cool getting to tailgate with my family throughout my time here.” *</p><p>*Yes, Howard is from DC. Let them have their fun, everyone loves a BBQ!</p>

“Every football game we have a theme for our tailgate. So this week, since we’re playing Howard and they’re from Texas, we’re having a big Texan BBQ. We all made cowboy hats and matching t-shirts, and the head of our tailgate is Tequila Bob. He's the one that orchestrates all of this. Basically, my whole family has gone to Rutgers so we are very enthusiastic about this stuff. I bring all my friends here for the tailgates, we always have an amazing spread of food, and the chili is the best. That’s in two weeks though, so be sure to come back for some chili. We all love Rutgers and it’s just been really, really cool getting to tailgate with my family throughout my time here.” *

*Yes, Howard is from DC. Let them have their fun, everyone loves a BBQ!