HORU September 27, 2016

<p>(1/3) “A close family member of mine is an alcoholic, and up until when I was around 19, I saw what alcohol did to them. They had made many mistakes in their life, some I don’t want to share, but it made me stay away from drinking. I swore never to drink. But there was one night in March of 2013 when I was alone by myself. My parents had gone away on a cruise and I was snapchatting a friend. And this friend was, I don't want to say pressuring me to drink, but that’s what it was. And my parents had some wine in the house that they used for cooking. So like the little sneak I was, I drank it. I had a quarter of the bottle, gotten completely drunk, and it felt good. I didn't think about my parents getting angry at me, and I told my friend about this. The next day, I had gotten drunk again, with him. That year wasn't such a bad year for me. It was only once every couple of weeks. It wasn’t a big thing, and I would think about it, but I would always prioritize my work. But later on in 2014, things changed.”</p>

(1/3) “A close family member of mine is an alcoholic, and up until when I was around 19, I saw what alcohol did to them. They had made many mistakes in their life, some I don’t want to share, but it made me stay away from drinking. I swore never to drink. But there was one night in March of 2013 when I was alone by myself. My parents had gone away on a cruise and I was snapchatting a friend. And this friend was, I don't want to say pressuring me to drink, but that’s what it was. And my parents had some wine in the house that they used for cooking. So like the little sneak I was, I drank it. I had a quarter of the bottle, gotten completely drunk, and it felt good. I didn't think about my parents getting angry at me, and I told my friend about this. The next day, I had gotten drunk again, with him. That year wasn't such a bad year for me. It was only once every couple of weeks. It wasn’t a big thing, and I would think about it, but I would always prioritize my work. But later on in 2014, things changed.”