HORU September 6, 2016

<p>“It’s my first day and I’m already thinking about double majoring in Cell Biology and Neuroscience and Psychology too. I want to work with people who have Alzheimer's because my grandmother has it and I’m hoping to do research and maybe work toward finding a cure. When I was younger, we were really close because she was in her right frame of mind. We used to always go to my grandmother’s house on Sundays, have a nice home-cooked meal and stuff like that. But to see how her mind is going, I really wanted to take this time to work with Alzheimer's because she’s had such a big influence on my life and on my father’s life too.”</p>

“It’s my first day and I’m already thinking about double majoring in Cell Biology and Neuroscience and Psychology too. I want to work with people who have Alzheimer's because my grandmother has it and I’m hoping to do research and maybe work toward finding a cure. When I was younger, we were really close because she was in her right frame of mind. We used to always go to my grandmother’s house on Sundays, have a nice home-cooked meal and stuff like that. But to see how her mind is going, I really wanted to take this time to work with Alzheimer's because she’s had such a big influence on my life and on my father’s life too.”

“It’s my first day and I’m already thinking about double majoring in Cell Biology and Neuroscience and Psychology too. I want to work with people who have Alzheimer's because my grandmother has it and I’m hoping to do research and maybe work toward finding a cure. When I was younger, we were really close because she was in her right frame of mind. We used to always go to my grandmother’s house on Sundays, have a nice home-cooked meal and stuff like that. But to see how her mind is going, I really wanted to take this time to work with Alzheimer's because she’s had such a big influence on my life and on my father’s life too."