HORU October 19, 2016

<p>“I started going to hackathons my junior year of high school. Since then, I’ve probably been to 20 of them, and I’ve helped organize a couple too. This year, I’m the executive co-director of HackRU so I help to manage all of the teams and oversee all of the action, making sure that everything runs smoothly. Throughout the years, going to hackathons has pretty much changed my life. I’ve gotten to meet more people, network and connect with sponsors, build projects and present them, and learn about programming and about myself too. I’m a sophomore, so I’ve only been here two years, but the HackRU community is really like family to me.”</p>

“I started going to hackathons my junior year of high school. Since then, I’ve probably been to 20 of them, and I’ve helped organize a couple too. This year, I’m the executive co-director of HackRU so I help to manage all of the teams and oversee all of the action, making sure that everything runs smoothly. Throughout the years, going to hackathons has pretty much changed my life. I’ve gotten to meet more people, network and connect with sponsors, build projects and present them, and learn about programming and about myself too. I’m a sophomore, so I’ve only been here two years, but the HackRU community is really like family to me.”