HORU February 16, 2017

<p>(1/2) “When I was a child, my grandfather passed away and I’ve had many people in my life pass away ever since. Each time, all of these strange things started happening to me where I was getting visitations. It’s when you know that someone who has passed away has come back to visit you. It was comforting for me. And after doing research, I found that tarot cards are a way to reach that other side. It takes years and years of practice and experience to ever get there, but my plan is to develop my practice and strengthen my intuition so deeply that I can help people one day by becoming a medium. For now, I like to help people with more basic tarot card readings. Sometimes people have a mental block and they just need that push.”</p>

(1/2) “When I was a child, my grandfather passed away and I’ve had many people in my life pass away ever since. Each time, all of these strange things started happening to me where I was getting visitations. It’s when you know that someone who has passed away has come back to visit you. It was comforting for me. And after doing research, I found that tarot cards are a way to reach that other side. It takes years and years of practice and experience to ever get there, but my plan is to develop my practice and strengthen my intuition so deeply that I can help people one day by becoming a medium. For now, I like to help people with more basic tarot card readings. Sometimes people have a mental block and they just need that push.”