HORU March 28, 2017

<p>“I have synesthesia so I think in colors. Everything has a color, including music and numbers. For me, it’s very numerical. Growing up, I was really bad at math because each number has its own color and its own personality too. Numbers don’t really get along in my head. But it’s also how I connect things. That colorful, visual representation in my head manifests itself into everything, and I think that’s why I really like painting. It’s easy for me to recognize what color goes where. It kinda just clicks.”</p>

“I have synesthesia so I think in colors. Everything has a color, including music and numbers. For me, it’s very numerical. Growing up, I was really bad at math because each number has its own color and its own personality too. Numbers don’t really get along in my head. But it’s also how I connect things. That colorful, visual representation in my head manifests itself into everything, and I think that’s why I really like painting. It’s easy for me to recognize what color goes where. It kinda just clicks.”