Constellations plus coffee: Can your zodiac sign pick your new favorite Starbucks order?

Your astrological sign can say a lot about you, but can it predict a Starbucks drink you’ll love? – Photo by @StarbucksNews / Twitter

As the new semester begins and our schedules start to get busy again, we’re all going to need our regular caffeine fix. If you’re looking to try something new this year, I've got you covered.

Based on your Zodiac sign, here’s a list of new drinks to try out at Starbucks to keep you awake and energized between classes!

Aries: Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew

Aries is a strong and energetic sign with an upbeat personality. To match that energy, this drink perfectly combines a strong coffee flavor with a nice touch of sweetness. Just like an Aries, it's bold and exciting without being overwhelming.

Taurus: Toasted White Hot Chocolate

As a Taurus myself, I can concur that we’re chill, love being comfortable and can be pretty stubborn sometimes. But I promise it’s worth switching up your usual Starbucks order to try out this drink!

It’s not around all year, so get it while it’s on the menu. It’s a delicious, creamy twist on hot chocolate that has an almost caramel-like flavor and really gives you that calm, cozy feeling that a Taurus wants.

Gemini: Strawberry Açaí Lemonade Refresher

Gemini is an outgoing, fun and playful sign, and so is this drink! Just like how Gemini is represented by a pair of twins, this refresher combines two kinds of flavors, sweet and sour, into a delicious, refreshing drink.

Plus, it’s perfect to usher in Gemini season at the end of May when the weather starts getting warmer and you’re ready to spend more days in the sun with an iced drink in hand!

Cancer: Iced Matcha Tea Latte

Cancer is stereotypically expected to be a sign that is excessively emotional and constantly crying, but really, Cancers can be some of the most fun people you’ll meet! This latte is a unique, delicious drink that’s a nice switch-up from your usual iced coffee.

Just like the sign, the drink isn’t overwhelming but instead has a comforting flavor alongside an energizing dose of caffeine. It combines Cancer’s more emotional, comfort-seeking side with its fun and friendly personality.

Leo: Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino 

Leos are high-spirited, energetic and amazing in the spotlight. This drink is just as fun and multifaceted as a Leo, combining that classic coffee flavor with zings of sweet caramel and interesting textural elements from the caramel crunch. Just like a Leo, this drink has some major star power.

Virgo: Iced Caramel Macchiato

Virgos are practical, organized and supportive. A caramel macchiato might not be the most in-your-face drink out there, but the organized flavors give it the same classic, put-together vibes of a Virgo.

And the sweet caramel flavor is perfectly reflective of Virgo’s kindness. It’s the ideal drink to keep Virgos energized throughout their packed schedules!

Libra: Pink Drink

Represented by the scales, Libras are all about balance and harmony and are focused on creating a just and beautiful world. The pink drink is visually pretty, which is appealing to a beauty-obsessed Libra, and also nicely balances the flavors of creamy coconut milk with sweet, tart strawberry and açaí flavors.

Plus, the Pink Drink started as an innovative fan creation, which reflects Libras’ creative and inventive spirits.

Scorpio: Honey Almondmilk Flat White

Scorpios are bold, intuitive and mysterious. This drink takes a cup of coffee up a notch by adding in the complexity of almond milk and the sweetness of honey to be a bit lighter than a regular cup of coffee but still appeal to a Scorpio’s strong senses. It’s a unique and interesting drink — just like a Scorpio's qualities!

Sagittarius: Iced Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso

Sagittarius is a sign that’s adaptable, curious and adventurous. This drink combines unique flavors with the strength of espresso, perfect for fueling Sagittarius’ adventures or late-night research sessions.

This is an exciting, energizing drink that still has that classic coffee flavor while adding fun and sweet flavors, making it perfect for a Sagittarius.

Capricorn: Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew

Capricorns are ambitious, resilient and high-spirited. This drink has the exciting and youthful vibes of a Capricorn with its salted caramel cream but still reflects the sign’s determination with its strong cold brew flavor. Just like a Capricorn, this drink is bold and fun at the same time.

Aquarius: Iced Passion Tango Tea Lemonade

Aquarius is a sign that's creative, intellectually apt and, well, passionate. The passion tea has a complex and unique flavor, combining hibiscus, fruit and spices, and the addition of lemonade makes this drink bright and refreshing.

Just like an Aquarius, this drink lifts up your mood and keeps you feeling upbeat and creative throughout the day.

Pisces: Chai Tea Latte

Pisces is an imaginative and kind sign, deeply in touch with their emotions. A chai latte is a drink that can be soothing for emotional days but also provide energy for when a Pisces gets a burst of creative inspiration. It has the perfect blend of flavors and isn’t too overpowering, but instead is calming and comforting — just like a Pisces.

Do you agree with the drink for your sign? Whether your order preference actually matches your birth chart, all of these drinks are delicious options for the next time you decide to switch up your Starbucks order!