Hop into these New Brunswick eateries for your Easter brunch

North Brunswick restaurant The Frog and The Peach has beautiful springtime decor that will make this year's Easter brunch one to remember. – Photo by The Frog and The Peach / Facebook

Easter is just around the corner — what better way to celebrate than by going on a hunt for nearby eateries? Whether you're planning a festive brunch with friends or a family gathering, these recommendations will surely make your Easter eggs-cellent!

The Frog and The Peach

Located on Dennis Street, The Frog and The Peach is a New American eatery that enhances the typical dining experience with its inviting, whimsical garden decor. While it's on the pricier side, this location has Instagram-worthy photo opportunities that will surely leave you coming back for more.

On Easter Sunday, The Frog and The Peach is offering an all-day culinary experience that embarks at 11 a.m. The menu has something for everyone to enjoy, such as appetizers like cured tuna sashimi and black truffle ricotta gnocchi or entrees like chicken breast and lamb.

For those looking for a sweet Easter treat, why not end the meal with a coconut carrot cheesecake?

Old Man Rafferty's

Every year, Old Man Rafferty's celebrates Easter Sunday with their famous all-you-can-eat buffet. Why not be a part of the tradition this time around?

The buffet takes off at 10 a.m., with appetizers ranging from waffles to Detroit deep pan cheese pizza.

Of course, they also had to throw some eggs into the mix. Whether you're craving deviled eggs or hoping to order from the custom omelet station, Old Man Rafferty's is ready to take a crack at filling your appetite.

If your brunch happens to be a little later in the day, don't worry — they're seating until 3 p.m. Treat your family and friends to this classic Rutgers spot, just a short walk from the SoCam 290 Apartments bus stop.

B2 Bistro + Bar

It's a bit of a drive from campus, but if you can make the trip, B2 Bistro + Bar will have an irresistible Easter brunch waiting for you. Located in North Brunswick, B2 uses locally sourced ingredients to create delicious American and Mediterranean-style dishes.

This year, they are serving a feast, featuring various pasta dishes, proteins and a raw bar. There's also freshly baked bread and pastries to share with the family. If you're feeling creative, you can also take advantage of the omelet and carving stations available.

But, most importantly, don't miss the opportunity to snap some pictures with the elusive Easter Bunny.

Scarlet Restaurant 158 

As the weather starts to warm up, why not take a seat in Scarlet 158's charming outdoor seating space decorated with fairy lights and greenery?

Located on Louis Street, this delightful gem offers a wide variety of dishes, including a fulfilling breakfast of pancakes, eggs and even specialty crepes. But if you're more in the mood for lunch, they also have a selection of hot and cold sandwiches.

Nothing beats enjoying brunch on Easter with your loved ones, but don't wait until the last minute to start planning. Seating at restaurants can quickly fill up, so don't put all your eggs in one basket — consider making a reservation at one of these spots today.