Patrick D Morgan

Recent Media:

Sophomore goalkeeper Casey Murphy hopes to record two more clean sheets this weekend as Rutgers ventures west for a road stretch in back-to-back Big Ten games against Illinois and Northwestern.
NEWS

Senior midfielder Samantha Valliant scored the only goal in Rutgers one-nil, conference opening win over Maryland Sept. 18. 
SPORTS

Senior midfielder Samantha Valliant scored the only goal of Rutgers’ Big Ten Conference opener against Maryland in the second minute of the match.
NEWS

Senior defender Erica Skroski headed in the game-winning goal against previously undefeated No. 20 UConn on Sept. 13.
SPORTS

Sophomore goalkeeper Casey Murphy and her backline look to keep another clean sheet as the Knights hope to make history against No. 20 UConn.
NEWS

Junior center back Erin Smith has been a fundamental part of a Rutgers back four that has yet to concede a goal six games into the 2015 season.
SPORTS

Senior defender Brianne Reed contributed to Rutgers 3-0 win over Princeton when she provided the assist to Inacio for her second goal of the night.
SPORTS

Junior midfielder Tori Prager and her teammates made history Thursday night, improving to 5-0 for the first time since 1996.
SPORTS

Sophomore goalkeeper Casey Murphy and her back four have been a wall in the early going, setting a program record with 450 consecutive minutes without conceding a goal.
SPORTS

Senior forward Cassie Inacio said she believes Rutgers must continue to improve. The Knights take on Princeton tonight.
SPORTS

More Media