The Daily Tagum

Recent Articles:

NEWS

Come for football, stay for prostitutes

Super Bowl XLVIII was the most anticipated event of the year, and we were especially excited about it since it took place right here in East Rutherford, New Jersey. We are very proud that the Rutgers University marching band had the opportunity to perform at the pregame event. Those of us who couldn’t care less about American football still watched it for the commercials and the half-time show.

NEWS

Get tested now

It is not common practice for a teen girl to take initiative to spark a sex talk with her parents and to be taken to a reproductive health care provider. Usually, a push comes from a parent to get her checked out and given the routine Pap smear that comes with every gynecologist appointment. This test screens the girl for human papillomavirus and cervical cancer. The norm has been that when the girl turns 18 years old, or becomes sexually active, then she is supposed to start seeing a gynecologist.

More Articles

Recent Media:

Head field hockey coach Meredith Civico said the Eastern Regional High School field hockey team could probably contend with multiple collegiate programs.
NEWS

Senior guard Briyona Canty said both injuries she endured in her time on the Banks aided in her growth on and off the court.
NEWS

Senior Lindsey Kayati admits it is difficult to maintain complete focus on the road as travelling takes a toll on the body.
NEWS

Senior infielder Stephanie Huang's .389 batting average is good for 12th best in the Big Ten. She tallied two hits in the Knights win over Quinnipiac.
NEWS

Senior midfielder Kristin Kocher believes there is more energy playing at High Point Solutions Stadium than anywhere else.
NEWS

Junior right fielder Tom Marcinczyk was one of three Knights to be named to the Big Ten Players to Watch list. Marcinczyk was named to Third Team All-Big Ten last season after hitting .325 at the plate. 
NEWS

Senior Brianna Deming finished third in the 5000m with a time of 18:58.53 Saturday at the Fordham Fiasco.
SPORTS

More Media