Turkey trouble drinking game
Gathering around one table to give thanks, your family is finally all together at last. After fierce cross-interrogation about your classes, GPA, social circle, love life and career plans for the next 50 years, there’s left nothing for a Rutgers kid to do but pop a bottle and embrace the evening. To get you through the holiday alive, we’ve hatched a creative new drinking game that’s sure to take off the edge and keep the good times flowing well after dessert has been served.
The Game: Turkey Trouble Challenge, 2015 Edition
Rules of Play:
- Round up your coolest, most favorite relatives (of legal drinking age, of course).
- Ensure everyone has a beverage in hand, preferably seasonal, definitely filled to the brim.
- Kick back and let the festivities commence — remember, your only job is to enjoy the celebrations.
Take a Sip When:
1) Someone fails to understand your major after you provide a gorgeous ten minute definition/sales pitch.
2) Someone brags about their liquid-only diet, “which is starting tomorrow.”
3) Someone gushes about your older cousin’s recent engagement, and then asks when you’re hitting the altar.
4) Someone sneaks off to watch football.
5) Someone unbuttons their pants.
6) Someone gets caught taking a selfie.
7) Someone calls you the wrong name.
8) Someone decides you’re going Black Friday shopping with them.
9) Someone runs out to the store to unnecessarily buy more food.
10) Someone asks you what Rutgers parties are really like.
11) Two people disagree about the playing of Christmas music.
12) Two people disagree about the 2016 presidential hopefuls.
13) Two people disagree about the ethics of playing pranks on the cousin who already fell asleep on the couch.