Fly follows: Fashion gurus who drop gems on Instagram

how do you wear
Photo by Instagram |

We all have our celebrity style inspirations, whether it be Kylie Jenner’s daring and risqué outfits or Vanessa Hudgens’ boho glam. While we will definitely give them credit for being super stylish, our favorite celebrities typically have a team of stylists making sure they’re fashion-forward. Being able to come up with super fashionable looks takes some talent and a great eye, and lucky for us, there are plenty of style influencers giving out some serious style inspo. 

Chriselle Lim 

The fashion blogger and mom of two has shown effortless style on her Instagram, YouTube and website, The Chriselle Factor. She was a style influencer before “influencer” even became a job, and has launched a career revolving around her great fashion sense. Giving birth to her second child last month, her Instagram showed beauty and style while being pregnant.  Who said that maternity wear can’t involve bodycon dresses and bikinis? You can create Chriselle-inspired outfits with her own clothing line at Nordstrom, which includes super chic pieces like a buttoned-shoulder sweater dress, wide leg pants and a striped jumpsuit

Color Me Courtney 

If you need some inspiration to add some color to your wardrobe, Courtney Quinn is the perfect person for the job. Her outfits not only incorporate a bunch of colors, but she also mixes and matches prints into super fun and bold looks. Just a quick look at her Instagram feed shows her love for retro skirts and her adorable French bulldog. While the colors of her outfits definitely aren’t neutrals that are easy to wear, she takes simple staples, such as a sweater or wide leg pants, and completely transforms them into eye-catching looks. Her blog has tons of tips on how to elevate your style and add some color, like how to style one skirt in a bunch of different ways or how to match clashing colors

How Do You Wear That 

Caitlyn Warakomski went from college student to a full-on influencer in just a few short years. She knows how to mix styles and make it work, like layering an oversized fleece sweater over a loose lace dress or calf-length boots and a midi skirt. Her unique street style revolves around mixing vintage with designer, giving us all of the motivation to head to our local vintage shop and see what pieces we can score. If you’re ever trying to figure out a way mix your favorite pieces together, Warakomski has some inspiration. It’s no shocker to us that she’s featured in Elle Magazine and has done collabs with some of the biggest brands, including Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters and Topshop. 

Phil Cohen

For the fashionable guys out there, Phil Cohen is the minimalist style influencer that you need. His Instagram only features flat lays of neatly-folded and simple, yet stylish outfits that anyone can easily pull off. He focuses on neutral colors, making them extremely wearable for everyday events. There are looks for just hanging out with friends or a day at the office, so the inspo is unlimited. He includes everything to complete an outfit, right down to the perfect cologne or his skincare for that day. His flat lays make it really easy to get inspiration for our own looks since they are strictly just the clothing and accessories going into the outfit — nothing else to distract us. 

Anthony Urbano

If you always need to get the latest in streetwear collabs and trendy pieces, Anthony Urbano, also known as Oh Antonio, has all of the hype on his Instagram. From plaid pants and crossbody fanny packs to bucket hats and dad sneakers, his street style looks like it’s meant to be on display at Supreme. His outfits are typically a little more daring than a cozy, casual outfit we’d normally wear to class, but he knows how to incorporate simple pieces within his extremely trendy outfits. He can mix prints and textures and mesh them together flawlessly. If you need a million and one ways to style something, he’s your guy.

Leona Juan