Scheduled maintenance on Saturday will close 3 buildings on College Avenue campus, including Atrium

Planned electrical repairs on the College Avenue campus will result in a 12-hour closure of the Rutgers Student Center, College Avenue Recreation Center and the Center for Islamic Life at Rutgers University on Saturday.  – Photo by Zeete / Wikimedia, CIRLU, The Daily Targum

On Saturday, scheduled electricity repairs will result in the closure of multiple buildings on the College Avenue campus, including the Rutgers Student Center, the College Avenue Recreation Center and the Center for Islamic Life at Rutgers University from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m., according to a University spokesperson.

As a result of the scheduled closure, Rutgers Dining Services will offer alternative dining options for students as the Atrium will be closed during the repairs. Cafe West, on the College Avenue campus, is typically closed on the weekend but will be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday.

In addition to Cafe West, three food trucks will be open on Senior Street near the Rutgers Student Center on the College Avenue campus, including the Starbucks truck, which will also be open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Additionally, the Three Chilies truck and The Knight Wagon will be available from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. on Saturday. All the available options will accept meal swipes.