By Noah Glyn

Recent Articles:

Accept different ideologies

And so it ends. After three semesters of regular columns and before that, five semesters of regular op-eds, my time as a columnist for The Daily Targum ...

NYPD criticism misses mark

Brouhaha erupted in the pages of The Daily Targum this past week regarding the revelation that Muslim students at the University were under surveillance ...

Public rushes to judgment

The University has had a rough couple of years, and there appears to be no end in sight. And the trial of Dharun Ravi, the former roommate of Tyler Clementi, ...

An absence of leadership

Among the perks of being the president of the United States, having a doctrine named after you has to be near the top of the list. A doctrine is a core ...

Bureaucracy ignores reason

Here are two stories about people who recently had run-ins with the law. Both have been labeled criminals. Their backgrounds could not be more different, ...

Protestors disregard societal laws

William Golding’s classic novel “Lord of the Flies” tells the story of a group of boys lost on an island where they descend into savagery and anarchy. ...

Let people spend their money

Quick, tell me the meaning of life in one sentence. I’m waiting …Don’t feel bad if you cannot answer the question because it’s a dumb question. ...

Consider rebuttals to accusations

Students are mad.      Student loan debt is piling up higher, and there are fewer jobs available for them. What to do? “Get mad.” Why get mad? ...

Society fosters childish behavior

In many ways, I am proud to be part of this generation. We are generally a good group of people. We are entrepreneurial, yet devoted to public and community ...

Students must hear harsh truth

Matt Cordeiro doesn’t remind me of a politician, let alone a student politician — the kind who has planned his political ascent since his first day ...

More Articles