Recent Articles:

OPINION

EDITORIAL: Rutgers’ diversity perpetuates inequality

When giving his 2016 commencement speech at Rutgers University, which was in celebration of the school’s 250th anniversary, former President Barack Obama declared: “America converges here. And in so many ways, the history of Rutgers mirrors the evolution of America — the course by which we became bigger, stronger and richer and more dynamic, and a more inclusive nation.”

More Articles

Recent Media:

Rutgers’ Eagleton Institute of Politics’ Center for Youth Political Participation (CYPP) led campaigns to have more students register to vote for the 2018 midterm elections.
NEWS

news.1.eagleton.dt.JPG

Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital will prepare for emergency drill involving New Brunswick Police Department and Middlesex County Special Operations Response Team.
NEWS

news.1.drill.dt.JPG

The report alleged that head coach Kristen Butler’s actions prompted 10 students to leave the team within a year of the new staff taking over, according to the article. 
NEWS

news.online.butler.dt.JPG

Former Rutgers head football coach Greg Schiano, who led the Scarlet Knights to six bowl games in seven seasons with a 56-33 record overall, is scheduled to meet with Rutgers Athletics on Wednesday of this week, according to an article on NJ Advance Media. 
NEWS

news.1.schiano.dt.JPG

The Rutgers University Police Department (RUPD) is investigating a robbery and aggravated assault that occurred early yesterday morning, according to a crime alert sent by Manuel Simoes, patrol lieutenant of the RUPD. 
NEWS

news.4.liviapartments.dt.jpg

The Rutgers University Student Assembly (RUSA) approved a bill to allocate $1,000 to the Eagleton Institute of Politics to provide transportation to polling stations for students on Cook campus for the upcoming Nov. 5 election.
NEWS

news.5.eagleton.dt.JPG

Rutgers softball head coach Kristen Butler and volunteer assistant coach Marcus Smith are being accused by seven former players and five parents of physically and emotionally abusing members of the softball team, according to an article from NJ Advance Media. 
NEWS

news.1.rac.dt.JPG

More Media