Recent Articles:

More Articles

Recent Media:

Last May, students and members of the Rutgers—Newark community showed their support for Carimer Andujar, a Rutgers—Newark student, scheduled to meet with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agency (ICE) officers.

The Senate’s inability to pass one of multiple compromises on immigration means that more than 600,000 DACA recipients will be left unprotected after March 5. 

The School of Arts and Sciences has more than 70 available majors for students to choose from, many of which go unnoticed. At schools across the country, less students are majoring in humanities and more are pursuing STEM majors. THE DAILY TARGUM / MAY 2017

From 2007 to 2011, San San Te was a kicker for the Rutgers University football team under the helm of former head coach Greg Schiano. Te says that the football program built him into the person he is today and prepared him for the hard work that awaited him in the professional world.

Anthony Jones, an officer in the New Brunswick Police Department, was charged with third-degree aggravated assault and fourth-degree riot after an altercation between him and three other men at a bar on Easton Avenue. He was off-duty at the time of the incident.

At Thursday night’s RUSA meeting, Vice Chancellor for Student Affairs Felicia McGinty spoke with students about how the University’s Division of Student Affairs plans on implementing new services and events for students. She said that oftentimes students are unaware of resources available to them due to how large Student Affairs is.

As part of the University’s 2030 plan, Rutgers buses will now have onboard Wi-Fi, better location services and a feature that allows the Department of Transportation Services to regulate how many students load a bus.

The “Good Samaritan” law exempts victims or underage “good samaritans” from being arrested if they were involved in an alcohol-related incident under the influence. This is an incentive for students to take life-saving measures.

More Media