Recent Articles:

More Articles

Recent Media:

Senior attacker Halley Barnes led the Knights in scoring for the second consecutive game, but her four goals weren't enough for Rutgers to avenge last year's loss to Monmouth.

Midfielder Kristin Kocher is 1 of 3 seniors on the Rutgers women’s lacrosse team who were named Big Ten Player of the Week. She said this year’s team should be taken seriously and that collectively it is a team that can win games.

Head coach Kyle Flood, who has preached a family environment in all four years of his time at the helm for Rutgers, said he plans to spend Thanksgiving Day with his football team.

Junior linebacker Steve Longa is the second player in school history to eclipse 100 tackles in three straight seasons. Longa leads the Big Ten in tackles in 2015 (102).

After back-to-back blowout losses, head coach Kyle Flood leads Rutgers into Ann Arbor looking to get the Knights back on track against No. 16 Michigan as hopes of bowl eligibility continue to slim in the season’s second half.

Following his reinstatement to the program, senior wide receiver Leonte Carroo could provide a powerful spark for Rutgers in the passing game on Saturday night against No. 4 Michigan State. Carroo hasn’t played for the Knights since Sept. 12 against Washington State, but could provide a boost on offense against an aggressive Spartans defense.

Senior Christina Paulsen has noticed the improvement her team has made from last year, citing preparation over the summer.

Junior middle blocker Mikaela Matthews has found consistency in her life on the Banks after an early life of constant change.

Senior Racquel Zurick looks to round out her career as a Knight with a successful fall season where she will serve as the team's captain.

Senior fullback Michael Burton is one of the Knights’ hardest workers, according to senior quarterback Gary Nova. Burton said when his career is over, he wants to be remembered as a great person on and off the field.

Senior left tackle and captain Keith Lumpkin says the leaders of the Rutgers football team have taken it upon themselves to get on the right page in order to reduce the penalties the Knights have accrued in 2015. 

Junior defensive tackle Darius Hamilton said Nebraska running back Ameer Abdullah is unlike any back he has prepared for since he came to Rutgers.

Students have launched a petition to boycott football games until The Alley is restored. 

Junior Lindsay Kayati has epilepsy, a physical condition involving repeated seizures. Kayati takes medicine to prevent epileptic episodes while playing tennis.

Head coach CJ Werneke said there is going to be a big impact when Rutgers plays at home for the first time this season.

Junior Paige Senatore and the women’s team will look to win the Monmouth Invitational for the third consecutive year.

September 2013 | Head coach CJ Werneke said Eden Frazier is improving because of her experience.

September 2013 | Sophomore safety Brian Verbitski has imitated Navy’s quarterback in practice.

Senior forward Amy Pietrangelo said it was a great experience playing for the Canadian National Team.

Fraternity Alpha Kappa Alpha and sorority Alpha Phi Alpha hosted a couples therapy event in the Red Lion Cafe at the College Avenue Student Center.

More Media