Recent Articles:

More Articles

Recent Media:

The Rutgers University Police Department reported on two crime alerts this weekend, one on Easton Avenue Friday morning and the other on Senior Street Sunday morning.

The more than 7,000 new first-year students have had a few weeks to explore Rutgers staples such as the bus system, residence hall living and the College Avenue Gymnasium. 

The Garden State Film and Digital Media Jobs Act gives $85 million in film and television tax credits to production companies in New Jersey. Supporters hope that this law will grow the film industry in the state and create new jobs.

The 2018 Annual Campus Security and Fire Safety Report includes data on various types of reported crimes and fires between 2015 and 2017. The report includes information for each Rutgers campus.

The Rutgers Business School helped local students learn about topics from finance to networking over the course of two weeks this summer.

Felicia McGinty, current executive vice chancellor of Administration and Planning, worked closely with students during her five years in Student Affairs — time which she said helped her prepare for her current role. THE DAILY TARGUM / FEBRUARY 2018

In a follow-up to an earlier crime alert, RUPD reported that Brett A. Donner, a School of Arts and Sciences junior and competitor for the Rutgers wrestling team, was charged with aggravated assault. Rutgers.edu

More Media